- Brooklyn Bridge Park www.brooklynbridgepark.org
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn for galleries, great food and shopping. www.brooklynnow.com
- PS1 www.ps1.org
- BAM for music, dance, film and tons more www.bam.org
-1st Saturdays at The Brooklyn Museum www.brooklynmuseum.org
- JOYA, our favourite Thai food on Court St. in Carol Gardens.
- BAKED, our favourite place for great cake and coffee in Red Hook. www.bakednyc.com
- THE FARM ON ADDERLEY, our favorite local spot in Ditmas Park. www.thefarmonadderley.com
- STEVES KEY LIME PIE, our favourite pie!!! www.stevesauthentic.com
- KABIRS, best samosa and kulfi pops anywhere! Just around the block on Foster Ave. www.kabirsbakery.com
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and go for dim sum in China town.
- Walk through gorgeous Prospect Park and visit the Boat House at The Audubon Center for a great trip on the lake. www.prospectpark.org
- Visit The Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene for great food and interesting finds, every weekend in season. www.brooklynflea.com
- Take a yoga or meditation class at Third Root Yoga, our favourite yoga spot in Ditmas Park. www.thirdroot.org